Sean van Zyl, CFP®
Post Graduate Diploma (Financial Planning), B.Com Honours (Financial Management), Tax Technician (SA), Business Accountant (SA)
- Certified Financial Planner with the Financial Planning Institute (FPI)
- Member of the South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT)
- Business accountant (SA) with South African Institute of Business Accountants
- Registered tax practitioner with SARS
- FPI MYMONEY123™ financial literacy workshops facilitator/volunteer
- HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa), Emergency care practitioner.
- Member of Unashamedly Ethical
- Tax planning
- Investment planning (unit trusts, endowments, international investments, share portfolios, tax free savings)
- Risk planning: Long term insurance (Life, disability, income protection, illness cover)
- Estate planning (Local and offshore trust, Wills, Liquidity analysis)
- Business assurance planning (Buy & Sell insurance, key man insurance, contingency liability)
- Employee benefits (Pension, provident funds, group life and disability cover)
- Financial management (Enhancing cash flow management and having more cash available)
- Retirement planning (Living annuities, retirement annuities, maximise capital growth and preserve capital, tax free savings)
(Telephone) 021 012 5777
(Mobile) 068 175 4156
(WhatsApp/sms) 021 012 5777
For bookings, please follow this link to book a date and time: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/SeanvanZyl@zaomlac.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
Please follow this link to asset map:
What is Asset Map: https://global.asset-map.com/i/JjpbDqaV
Asset-Map enables you to easily visualise, understand and manage your assets and investment plans.
This all-in-one digital solution gives you the “big picture” perspective of your financial plan laid out on one page.
Explore a new way of engaging with your financial planner through cutting edge technology on any device, anytime, anywhere! Asset-Map, financial planning made simple.